MCIPAC G3 AVIATION BRANCH
- The primary mission of Marine Corps OSA is to provide the time-sensitive air trasport of high priority passengers and cargo between and within a theater of war, and to otherwise support Marines as required.
G3 AVIATION POCs
- Aviation Branch OIC – 645-4033
- Aviation Branch Chief – 645-4036
- Aviation Clerks – 645- 4034 /4032 / 4001
MCIPAC OPERATIONAL SUPPORT AIRLIFT (OSA) ASSETS
C-20G: 26 Passengers or 4500 Pounds of Cargo
UC-12W: 8 Passengers or 1600 Pounds of Cargo
UC-35D: 6 Passengers or 1200 Pounds of Cargo
Air Transportation Coordination Offices (ATCOs)
3rd MEF ATCO- 622-2919
1st MAW ATCO - 645-2166/3892
3rd MLG ATCO - 637-1401
3rd MARDIV ATCO - 622-3011
MCIPAC ATCO - 645-4001/4034/4032
31st MEU ATCO - 623-7772
***Submit an Assault Support Request (ASR) (DD-2768) to your local Air Officer/Frag-O/ATCO at your earliest opportunity***
- Who do I contact regarding my flight status?
- Contact your ATCO for all coordination
- All General Officer Aides contact your respective ATCO. Within 48hrs of scheduled departure you may contact the supporting squadron directly.
- When will I know if my flight has been approved?
- Your ATCO should know 72 hours before the day of your requested flight
- When will I know the times of my flight?
- Flight times are published the working day prior to your flight (i.e. Monday flights will be published Friday.)
- *Subject to change due to weekend and holidays